Summer is here and, although you may not be actually "dancin' in the streets" as famously proclaimed by the beloved Motown group Martha and the Vandellas, you will likely be spending much more tim ...View Article
Mission Viejo Chiropractor | Orange County Chiropractor
Stop By And Visit One Of Our Beautiful Offices
24002 Via Fabricante Ste. 501
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Fax: (949) 454-8833
Come See Our New Facility At:
2664 Newport Blvd.
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
WestCliffMed.com or www.grwc.net
Mission Viejo Chiropractor - Orange County Chiropractor
Gateway Rehab & Wellness Center, Inc. and Westcliff Medical Center, Inc. are Southern California chiropractic, physical therapy and Acupuncture facilities that focuses on helping people with not only back pain, but many other types of pain as well. Be it a serious injury or just an irksome pain that doesn't seem to go away. The Doctors at our Mission Viejo and Newport Beach offices can help you feel better faster. If you're looking for a friendly and respected chiropractor, physical therapist or Acupuncturist in Orange County, California then look no further as you'll find all the best health care providers within this website. We offer our patients a multitude of different treatments.
Our Orange County chiropractors, depending on patient need and severity of pain, will apply different techniques for each individual case. We also place an emphasis on non-surgical rehabilitation and physical medicine so that you can recover without great expense and additional pain. In fact we are well known throughout Southern California for our spinal decompression techniques and the back decompression treatments many of our patients receive. Additionally we treat all types of patients and all types of pain ranging from scoliosis and herniated discs to headaches, general neck pain and pre/post surgical rehabilitation.
What exactly does our Mission Viejo and Newport Beach offices treat?
- ADHD - Also known as Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, very few people know that ADHD can be the result of toxins in the home, spinal subluxations, and even allergies. Here at our California wellness center we treat ADHD not with Ritalin but by removing subluxations that irritate the nervous system and by giving suggestions on dietary changes that help alleviate and eliminate the symptoms of ADHD.
- Allergies - You might not expect to find treatments for allergies at an Orange County wellness center but here at Gateway Rehab & Wellness Center, Inc. you will. Our Orange County Chiropractors know that allergies are often caused by things like a misaligned neck. When your neck is out of alignment this can cause the communication between the brain and spine to become muddled and as a consequence hypersensitivity of the respiratory system can result, which in turn causes allergies.
- Headaches - As one might expect, the cause of many headaches are the result of problems in the upper back and neck. Here at our OC Wellness Center our team of Orange County Chiropractors are all well trained for and experienced in treating headaches of all types.
- Scoliosis - Scoliosis is a serious disorder of the spine that can cause extreme discomfort and pain. If left untreated, sufferers of this disease may experience severe back pain, deformity, and even difficulty breathing. Our team of Orange County Chiropractors, physical therapists and Acupuncturists apply a variety of techniques to individuals with Scoliosis. Regular visits to our Mission Viejo Chiropractor will not only ensure you and your back stay in good health, but will also eliminate most if not all of the pain caused by this disease.
While these are some of the more common aliments that cause people to seek out our Orange County Wellness Center, we also see and treat people for numerous other ailments. In addition to the aforementioned treatments, we also offer services such as:
- Orange County Physical Therapy
- Orange County Massage Therapy
- Orange County Acupuncture
- Orange County Weight Loss Programs and Help
- Orange County Physiotherapy
- Orange County Nutritionists
- Orange County Spinal Decompression
- Active Release Techniques
Thank you for visiting our site, we hope that the information you've found here is useful and we hope you and your family are doing well. If however you or someone you know is in need of our services please contact us for a consultation and to make an appointment with our Orange County Chiropractic and wellness team.
For more information or to make an appointment call (949) 454-8811
Proud Member Since 2006
To Request An Appointment At Our Office CLICK HERE.